About - Realestateindia.com
Gone are the days when people used to deal property matters on the basis of "mouth to mouth publicity" or nearby dealers. Globalization and fast lifestyle has encouraged the real estate industry to step in E-World. Now active partakers of real estate world are eagerly seeking the right options to establish themselves in E-Real Estate World. RealestateIndia.Com is a solution to all what bothers to people who all are dealing in properties or people who all are searching property. As one of the leading property portals, RealestateIndia has tuned itself with pulse of real estate sector. Moving ahead with esteemed registered users and regularly visited by players of real estate industry, RealestateIndia.Com has become the pivot for real-estate sector
Ghaziabad is a beautiful city slumping in the state of Uttar Pradesh. No more considered a backward city, it is one of the fastest growing neoteric cities in the country. Giving haven to a considerable population and also providing them profuse opportunity to earn a living and have a quality lifestyle, Ghaziabad induces many real estate investors to come and invest here. From past few years, investors both Indian and NRIs are getting attracted to the city like bees get attracted to the honey. People looking for homes in and around NCR are opting to buy residential properties in Ghaziabad, since the homes are very affordable here.
Overview of Residential Properties in Ghaziabad
- The homes in Ghaziabad are contrived to have all basic and modern amenities like electricity, water supply, swimming pools, good security system, etc. The homes are also near to parks, playgrounds, and health clubs.
- The potential buyers yenning to purchase properties here can choose according to their budget. Whether one needs an affordable accommodation or the most luxurious one, there is a perfect property for everyone here.
- Budget friendly properties include 2 and 3 BHK flats and apartments. And if one is looking for an elite and stupendous sort of a residence, then one can choose from the astoundingly impressive villas and condos.
- Buying a residential property here does not involve any intricacies and hassles. Most of the sellers accept payment by installments.
Ghaziabad is the hybrid of clean and fresh environment and pompousness of an urban life. Many dream to have a home in a place like this which has nature coexisting peacefully with the concrete. In the past few years the prices of the residential properties straggling on the peripheries of Ghaziabad has skyrocketed. The real estate investors looking for a worthwhile deal can think about investing in the properties here for good returns. Whether one is coveting to invest in 3 BHK property or a 4 BHK property, one can find a suitable property without much effort. Start searching for your favorite property through local registered Ghaziabad real estate agents or other sources like web portals, magazines etc.
Buying Commercial Property – A Profitable Deal
When it comes to a secure form of investment, Real estate tops the list. And the best thing about this form of investment is that avails long term benefits for investors. When we specifically talk about different kinds of property options available in the market for investment purposes, Commercial Real Estate yields great benefits [...]
Ghaziabad: The Best Realty Destination For Investors & Buyers
Looking at the ongoing transformations in Ghaziabad, it can be assessed that this National Capital Region is one of the most benefiting realty destinations. Well, there are several factors that justify the above-mentioned statement; keep on reading to know them [...]
Residential Property Types: Independent Homes, Floors And Apartments & Many Others
Speaking on a general basis, food, clothing and shelter together comprise of the basic necessities required by all humans. Of all these, shelter or ‘a nice-looking & cosy home’ is a dream that many people share. It is no wonder that people spend loads of money in investing in a good residential property [...]
How To Rent An Office Space
Renting an office space is not as easy as many might assume. It requires a lot of efforts to search for ideal space. You just cannot visit a few offices and decide on the location that seems to be best in terms of cost. There are a number of questions that must be there in your mind while visiting the prospective office spaces [...]
Renting an office space is not as easy as many might assume. It requires a lot of efforts to search for ideal space. You just cannot visit a few offices and decide on the location that seems to be best in terms of cost. There are a number of questions that must be there in your mind while visiting the prospective office spaces.
Questions To Be Asked While Renting An Office Space:
- When was the office constructed?
- Does the individual suite has its own conference area or is there common facility for all the renters to use?
- What have been the estimated operating expenses of the current year and how are they passed on to all the tenants?
- What is the maximum duration to pay the rent? Is any late fee charged on exceeding the duration?
- Is parking available? Is it open or reserved? How much it cost?
- How is air conditioning managed?
- Is there any feasibility for tenants to expand their office into more space during the lease term?
- How is maintenance issue looked after, and who’s supposed to be contacted for any sort of issue related to maintenance?
The Lingo Of Commercial Real Estate Lease:
Following are commonly used terms in commercial real estate lease:
- Term: Time-span of the lease or rent agreement, which is usually listed in months.
- Base Rent: Core element of the entire cost of the renting space. It can be permanent all through the term or can go up every year through an approved upon percentage.
- Rent: Rent includes base rent and other expenses such as maintenance cost.
- Concessions: Free rent, signage, parking and other incentives the landlord may possibly offer to allure the prospective tenant to sign long-term lease.
- Deposit: Initial payment usually required ahead of the beginning of the lease. Returned back at the closing stages of the lease unless any sort of damage occurs or any payable money is owed to the property owner.
The above-mentioned information can greatly help you to have a fair idea about the basics of Commercial Real Estate Lease. To have even better idea about the real estate leasing scenario, you can browse through varied real estate portals over the internet.
Speaking on a general basis, food, clothing and shelter together comprise of the basic necessities required by all humans. Of all these, shelter or ‘a nice-looking & cosy home’ is a dream that many people share. It is no wonder that people spend loads of money in investing in a good residential property. A first-time buyer who is interested in buying a good residential property will be surprised at the innumerable options that are available in the market. Owing to this, finding the right type of residential property to invest in can be a daunting task indeed. This article aims to simplify the task by shedding light on the different options in residential real estate available today.
Residential Property: Some Common Types
o Independent Houses – In independent houses, there is one unit with self contained arrangements where a single family lives. The single has complete control over all utilities and facilities, in short has complete independence. The single owner has to bear the sole responsibility of all financial risks.
o Flats/Apartments – In such residential property, the housing structure is divided into several units each having their own similar self contained arrangements. Utilities like Garage, roofs, etc., are on a sharing basis. There is limited independence.
o Builder Floors – To put it simply, in the case of such kind of residential property, a private realty developer acquires a moderate sized area & builds a multi-storey building with several floors. Each floor consists of self contained living arrangements & is sold to separate parties.
o Condominium – In the case of such type of residential property, there is a housing structure which contains several apartments. The apartment owners apart from each of their housing units also share a specific percent of the total property value. The amenities like garage, pool, etc. will be shared between all the co-owners.
After going through the article, you would have got a fair idea about the several types of residential properties available in the market for investment. It should be mentioned that these are just a few types of residential houses, there are many other kinds too. To get a more clear idea about the same, it would be a smart idea to get in touch with a reliable real estate agent who can offer you expert guidance.
Looking at the ongoing transformations in Ghaziabad, it can be assessed that this National Capital Region is one of the most benefiting realty destinations. Well, there are several factors that justify the above-mentioned statement; keep on reading to know them.
Factors That Stimulate Growth In Ghaziabad:
Those who want to Buy Property in Ghaziabad are sure to get high returns in the future as there are several factors that stimulate Growth In Ghaziabad:
- Close proximity of Ghaziabad to Delhi is one of the major aspects that make it the best realty destination and lure property buyers.
- Soaring property rates in Delhi and comparatively affordable residential locations in major parts of Ghaziabad i.e. Indirapuram, Vasundhra, Vaishali, Kaushambi, etc. have led to significant increase in the demand for properties in Ghaziabad.
- Kaushambi, the most urbanized city in Ghaziabad, boasts of a number of malls such as Pacific, MMX Mall, Shipra Mall, East Delhi Mall and many others. Several other malls are in the pipeline making Ghaziabad the most sought-after realty destination in India.
- Most of the locations in Ghaziabad are well-resourced with electricity, water and other requisite amenities.
- The various newly developed as well as old locations in Ghaziabad are excellently connected through road transportation and metro trains.
- There are se4veral educational and career opportunities in Ghaziabad – all thanks to the mushrooming of numerous prominent educational institutions and multinational corporations respectively.
If you want to purchase Multistory Apartments in Ghaziabad, then there are a number of projects that you can explore; the prominent ones being:
- Angel Jupiter, 2 / 3 BHK / 1150 to 1850 square feet; Rs. 4800/- per square feet
- Bharat City, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK / 940 to 2586 square feet; Rs. 28.61 Lac
- Divyansh Pratham, 2, 3 & 4 BHK / 1235 to 2245 square feet; Rs. 5250/- per square feet
- Gold Coast, 2 & 3 BHK / 1200 to 1630 square feet
- Green Woods, 2 / 3 BHK / 1185 to 1700 square feet; Rs. 61.50 Lac
- Prestige Heights, 2 / 3 BHK / 995 to 1555 square feet; Rs. 2600/- per square feet
- Skywalks, 2/3 BHK / 1060 to 1445 square feet; Rs. 2550/- per square feet
- Wave Aranyam Valley, 2 BHK / 1050 to 1250 square feet; Rs. 31.5 Lac
Now that you know the growth stimulators as well as the prominent realty projects of Ghaziabad, get going to buy the property of your choice in the city
When it comes to a secure form of investment, Real estate tops the list. And the best thing about this form of investment is that avails long term benefits for investors. When we specifically talk about different kinds of property options available in the market for investment purposes, Commercial Real Estate yields great benefits.
Benefits Of Investing In Commercial Real Estate
For people who have spare cash & do not have any immediate need for it, investing in commercial property would be a great idea. Investing in commercial real estate provides a steady source of income & also has great scope as far as rent potential & property value is concerned.
- Excellent ROI
As per the results revealed by the recent studies conducted, the rate of returns associated with real estate investment is much higher than that of share & bond market investment. There are several types of commercial property available in the market to choose from. Investing in such properties is a smart way of protecting oneself from long term inflation.
- Steady Source Of Income
By leasing out their commercial property to tenants, the property owner can earn ensure that they have a reliable source of income. A property owner is liable to be paid the lease amount, specified in the agreement, by the tenants. This income is not affected even if property prices fall during the lease period. The income may increase after a specific time period, if so mentioned in the contract, or if the lease period expires.
- Higher Rates Of Income
When compared, investing in commercial real estate yields a higher rate of return than investment in other kinds of property. Also, yet another appealing factor that works in the favour of commercial property investment is that at the same level of risk, investors can expect to earn higher rates of returns.
The equity of the property can be enhanced with proper maintenance & by selecting suitable tenants to lease out the property to. By investing in good commercial property, an investor can ensure that he has a tangible asset that will serve as a shield against inflation & yield great profits at the same time.
Properties In Ghaziabad – Affordable Yet Smart Investment
Properties in Ghaziabad are an affordable option for those who are planning to invest in offices and homes in NCR. Demand for Residential and Commercial Property/Land in Ghaziabad has drastically increased in the last few years. Inspite of the rise in demand, land is abundantly available for Commercial and Residential purposes in Ghaziabad [...]
Benefits Of Buying Residential Plots In Noida
Noida is an acronym for New Okhla Industrial Development Authority. This city came into existence on 17 April 1976 and it comes under Gautam Buddh Nagar district of Uttar Pradesh. Noida was established in order to promote industrial development and urbanization during the emergency period in India. In the past few years, significant development was witnessed in this city [...]
Lucrative Real Estate Market Of Bangalore
Bangalore, hailed as the “Silicon Valley of India”, is the capital city of Karnataka. This Information Technology Hub is the third most populated city in India and is also ranked amongst the 10 most preferred entrepreneurial locations around the world [...]
Growth Of Real Estate Market In Kolkata
Kolkata is one of the fastest growing metropolitan cities of India. The city has grown considerably in terms of population and size after independence. Being the commercial capital and IT hub of Eastern India, Kolkata has surely come far in terms of development [...]