About - Realestateindia.com
Gone are the days when people used to deal property matters on the basis of "mouth to mouth publicity" or nearby dealers. Globalization and fast lifestyle has encouraged the real estate industry to step in E-World. Now active partakers of real estate world are eagerly seeking the right options to establish themselves in E-Real Estate World. RealestateIndia.Com is a solution to all what bothers to people who all are dealing in properties or people who all are searching property. As one of the leading property portals, RealestateIndia has tuned itself with pulse of real estate sector. Moving ahead with esteemed registered users and regularly visited by players of real estate industry, RealestateIndia.Com has become the pivot for real-estate sector
Reputation Management helps companies and businesses to build their standing and status online. In this world of internet technology, consumers are increasingly making the use of online services to buy goods; therefore, it has become imperative for companies to create an online presence, and reach out to a wide network of customers. This is where Reputation Management comes in, which was originally invented as a public relations term.
Reputation Management refers to the activity of building the status of a website, by writing positive articles, feedback, reviews and the like, so that the website ranks high on search engines when conducting a search. When people visit a website, they are sure to view the comments or reviews given on the page, and base their judgments on the same. Therefore, Reputation Management is important to Positively Connect Businesses To The Online Community.
Tools Used In Reputation Management To Positively Connect Businesses To The Online Community :
There are various tools that can be used to Positively Connect Businesses To The Online Community. Reputation management involves protecting the online reputation of companies, from negative feedback, that would lead to counterproductive efficiency. Mentioned below are some of the Reputation Management tools that businesses use to positively connect with the online community:
- Trackur- This tool displays what people are seeing on search engines like Google and any other social network, and helps you to customize your setting accordingly.
- Naymz- This tool scores you on the basis of your brand’s popularity as well as your social influence, which is measured by social sharing indicators.
- Brandwatch- Brandwatch is the most popular tool, which helps in reputation management, and allows a comprehensive management of social media and keyword selection.
- Rankur- Offers a lot of analysis and helps in viewing online reviews and provide the ranking of industries that may be searching for your website.
Monitoring your company’s reputation is an ongoing effort and there will always be areas of improvement, which is why reputation management has come to the forefront, to undertake all the activities pertaining to creation of a popular website among the online community.
As a consumer, it is very important to know about your consumer rights. Consumer rights are protected under the Consumer Rights Act. This act was enacted in order to safeguard the rights of the consumers and protect them from unfair trade practices. Consumer rights act includes several aspects like
- Right to safety
- Right to choice
- Right to information
- Right to be heard
- Right to redress & others
Not knowing your rights as a consumer makes you open to exploitation, which defeats the basic idea behind the enactment of this act. The Consumer Rights Act has been acknowledged by many as one of the most progressive legislative acts ever enacted.
How To Ensure Your Consumer Rights
- Stay Aware: Before buying any product or availing services, always find out as much as information as you can. Find out about the different brands, products/services, price range etc. Read reviews in print or from online sources to get a clearer idea about the product you are going to buy or services you are about to avail. The more you are aware about the product/service, less likely the chances of being duped by marketers. One thing to note is that deals that look too good to be true are more often fraud than not.
- Take Second Opinion: Whether buying a product or availing any service, it is always wise to look at more than one source. Taking second opinion is a must, especially if it is a costly purchase, or a hi-end service. This way you have a lesser chance of incurring a loss as you are relying upon the advice of people who have already bought the product/service or have expertise regarding the same.
- Ask for Warranties: Always give preference to the sellers or service providers who offer warranties. This way you can be sure that you can depend upon the seller if anything goes wrong.
Realestateindia.com is a trusted online portal that ensures that the rights of the customers are not hampered in any way. Utmost care is taken to ensure that the customers are provided with the best real estate solutions as per their need. In case there is some problem & the customers are unhappy, they are provided with proper channels to register Realestateindia.com Complaints. The Realestateindia.Com Customer Complaints are collected, analyzed and effective solutions are found. It is ensured that the Realestateindia Complaint Solution is always prompt and effective. The efficient complaint handling systems is one of the reasons that the portal has achieved wide popularity in the industry.
Most businesses, whether they are dealing in products or services, revolve around customer service; if your customers are satisfied, then your business is all set on the path of growth and success. Good relationship with the customers is the foundation of any successful business. At the same time, dissatisfied customers can shake even the strongest of business foundations. This is the reason that most of the renowned companies around the world have invested in effective complaint redressal systems.
Whether a small time business or a full-fledged MNC, a customer complaint system/department is essential for all. Keeping this in mind, Realestateindia.com –one of the trusted real estate portals – has set up a proper complaint handling system to deal with Realestateindia Feedback. Special care is taken by the team in case any negative Realestateindia.com Reviews are received. All Realestateindia.com Feedback, whether negative or positive, is taken care of in an efficient manner. Some effective steps followed by the complaint handling team at Realestateindia.com have been mentioned below.
Essentials Of Complaint Handling
- Understand The Context Of The Problem: Different types of customers may call in register their complaints at any time of the day. The complaint handling team will come across different types of customers – confused, angry ones, frustrated or skeptical ones even; while dealing with such customers, it is very important to determine the context of the problem they are facing.
- Show Empathy: It is very essential to show empathy to the customers who are calling to register a complaint. Whatever emotion they may be showing, be sure to make them understand that you are concerned with their problems and want to help resolve them.
- Say Thank You: Since the customer has taken the time out to get your details and contact you to inform you about the problems they are facing, you should always thank them.
- Ask Questions: This will show that you have been listening to the problems being outlined by the customers. The follow-up questions will also help you gather more information regarding the problem & may ultimately help in finding an appropriate solution. Also, the follow-up questions help in clarifying whether your understanding of the customer’s problem is correct or not. You may even ask for customers’ suggestion for finding an effective solution.
With these simple steps, you can ensure that the complaint is correctly noted and the appropriate steps are taken to rectify the problem. One essential thing to remember is to ensure that the problem is resolved as quickly as possible.