Noida: Emerging hub for Real Estate Industry
Shopping malls, water parks, IT companies, educational institutions, Film city, Formula One racing track- you name it and you have them all in Noida. Noida or New Okhala Industrial Development Authority is an excellent place from the perspective of Real Estate Market. Metro connectivity and four lane flyways keep the city moving fast and thick. The well-planned traffic free Yamuna expressway connects Noida to Uttar Pradesh and the DND flyover connects it to Delhi. Affordable prices and resources for urbanization have made Noida a desirable proposition for Real Estate Investors.
Why Buy Real Estate Property In Noida?
- Considerable appreciation: Annual appreciation of 30% in property prices in Noida earns large capital returns for the investors.
- Huge demand: Due to excellent Metro as well as road connectivity to Delhi and world class infrastructure, demand for the residential and the commercial properties in Noida is increasing every year at a very impressive rate.
- Noida-Greater Noida Expressway: Noida-Greater Noida Expressway is a six-lane highway connecting Noida to Greater Noida. Around 40 sectors have been planned along the Expressway under the Noida Master Plan 2021.
- The Yamuna Expressway: The Yamuna Expressway connects the National Capital Delhi and the tourist center Agra. Both these places have high potential to generate traffic and economic development.
- Delhi Noida Toll Bridge: It is India’s first 552-meter long main BOT Bridge Project. It is an eight-lane link across the river Yamuna. It has three minor bridges and eight lanes.
- Peaceful Residence: Noida, despite of being an urban hub, is much peaceful and calm than regular cities. The lush green surroundings and cleanliness in the localities are something that everyone prefers.
- Luxury & Affordability Together: Luxurious amenities are offered in various townships and apartments in Noida at very genuine prices.
- Cleanliness: Noida has been rated as one of the cleanest regions in Delhi NCR.